2020 MAFIABIKE MADMAIN CHROME BMX
The Madmain 20” bikes take Harry’s personal geometry set-up from his aftermarket Hitmain parts and packages them in a sick looking, complete bike.
In his own words "If I were to start riding again from scratch, the Madmain would be my ideal entry level set-up!!" Integrated headset, 25/9 gearing, sealed mid bb, super short back end and nice high wide bars. In fact, Harry actually regularly rides a Madmain complete bike in his home town of Liverpool.
In order to sign off on the Madmain, Harry was involved in every tiny detail of the design from start to finish - and even the prototype testing. He wanted to be proud to put his name on a product he hoped could inspire a generation to get involved in BMX.
The Madmain line of completes sticks to mafia’s long running ethos as well as Harry Main's vision for BMX; providing great quality, long lasting bikes at affordable prices!
- Hi tensile internally threaded forks with cnc alloy compression cap (offset 30 mm) / taper blades with peg recess
- Hi tensile frame TT 20.4 / cs 13.2" / HT 75.2 °(same geometry as the Hitmain frame) with top & bottom HT gussets
- Alloy semi sealed rear cassette hub / looseball alloy front hub
- Sealed headset with CNC head tube (provision for gyro tabs)
- Forged front load alloy stem
- 3 piece 4130 cromoly cranks
- Sealed mid bb
- 25/9 gearing
- Tapered seat/chain stays
- Massive 2.4" Lagos Crawler tyres
- Double wall front & rear extra wide alloy rims
- VP plastic pedals
- Suede covered seat w/ stitched madmain MB logo/ alloy post
- Integrated angle cut seat clamp
- Fitted with aftermarket Hitmain grips
- 9” rise / 29” wide bars
- 26 lbs